Tuesday, October 6, 2009

#83 Just do it

Just do it, as in record a show already She-Knits. Which I have tried to do numerous times since August. The problem was I became tremendously self conscious every time I tried to edit something out. I would listen to myself and think- yuck and erase the whole thing. Well, I am happy to say I got over myself.

Let's see - only note worthy thing is I talk about my new design and ask for help with calling it something besides a shawletter or scarf. Someone already told me a brilliant soloution...and I changed the designs name to reflect that

Here is the Francie Shoulderette!
I am selling it as a pattern or a 4 skein Cash Vero kit in which you get to pick the colors!





I am having so much fun with SHe-Knits Mystery 2. Most of the people in their are overwhelmingly kind, fun and totally up for it! Clue 2 goes out tomorrow and I am so very exvited!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Welcome back! I have missed you and your podcasts.