Saturday, July 25, 2009

#81 Another camp visit and the fun of designing

She-Knits Small Tlak Podcast #81 - have a listen on i-tunes or HERE

Summary
I wonder how much of my life I spend saying "I can't believe....." Well, often the times i say this are when repeating something I have done multiple times before and then find myself there again. Like now, I can't believe we have been through another summer camp visit and that it is over.

Designing is beyond fun. Fun sounds like such a trite word for one my most passionate experiences in my life however there is so much fun invloved I wanted to share a little of it.

Here is my Laporte Avenue Bag in the upcoming Interweae Knits Fall '09 - howdoyoulikemenow? ;)

Laporte Avenue 6


She-Knits Mystery KAL finished Emma's


She-Knits Mystery KAL #2 - sign up now!


Check out Gundrun Johstons's Aestlight Shawl...I bought the pattern, and I rarely buy patterns or do shawls. I may very likely never do this one either, but at least I have it just in case!

No comments: