Sunday, June 27, 2010

#96 She-knits gets used to the quiet

Hi there- this is the first podcast in my new format. I will write the shownotes in the new segments. I want to apologize for the stretches of seeming silence between segments. There is music there however for whatever reason it is very very soft. I will improve upon that next podcast.

Title talk
It is ridiculously quiet around here because I only have my youngest guy home. Man oh man life with an 8 year old is sweet. If it were this quiet all the time I would long for more noise however as it is I am enjoying and taking advantage of the quiet.

What am I doing in my knitting world?
There is still time (until June 29th) to sign-up for She-Knits Mystery KAL #$ Lizbeth
Also please sign-up for my once a month (or once every two months) notification e-newletter in which I will tell you when new She-Knits patterns are published and when new sign-ups are open for the next She-Knits Mystery KAL...She-Knits Mystery KAL #5 is going to be a felted bag (or two). GO to She-Knits.com to sign-up....it takes 5 seconds!
Twist Collective is awesome.

Family
As I Said, I only have one of the seven home...and it is quiet. Also, do any kids know what it is to receive or write letters to home anymore

New and Nice
Romanesque and a yummy new M+M- I found THIS free sample offer

Fear
Have you had a colonoscopy....awake?

Gratitude and good thoughts
So many things to be grateful for , I have to limit it just 3. Two people to whom I am sending good thoughts their way.

Peace

No comments: