Monday, March 10, 2008

I still can't believe...

that I am sitting her knitting yarn that was picked out by Eunny...to knit for Interweave....this is a dream come true. I hope to be so worthy. This project for IK Fall 08' is cute, and something special, but not my typical pattern.....it makes me nervous that people can't wait to see it because I think some of things I have already designed are far more spectacular then this and that they will somehow be disappointed. Well, spectacular is kind of a big word...but this design is a quiet sweet project .....does this make sense. Its not like a ba-bammmmmm...more like an awwwwwww. Wish I could show pictures ...but I can't ;) When I designed this last year, a artist told me I should enter it into a contest as she was sure I would earn press. I wasn't sure what she was talking about, but I did save it and never posted a picture of it and now am so glad I saved it for something ...and the something was getting published!

2 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

Congratulations! What an honor!

Jenn said...

I'm just getting caught up on pod-casts -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!